Don’t decide that dentures are your tooth restoration choice until you learn more about dental implants. Many people prefer implants over dentures. With a long list of advantages, there is little wonder why people prefer them so much. Why should you consider using dental implants spokane for missing teeth? We cannot list all of the reasons here but have started the list with five of the biggest.
1. Dental implants are less restrictive than dentures. You can eat foods that may not be possible when using dentures. Sports are again possible. And, they simply feel better than dentures since the implant is inserted into the jaw bone using a titanium screw that doesn’t come out of the mouth.
2. Implants look and feel more like natural teeth. Although nothing can replace the natural tooth, implants do a great job when there isn’t another option available. You can smile with confidence when implants take the place of missing teeth.
3. With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime. That is much longer than the average eight years dentures provide to the user. Sure, they cost more money than dentures, but you certainly get more for the money.
4. You’ll have more confidence when using dental implants. You can talk clearly, eat more foods, and go out and do the things that you love the most without the same worries that dentures cause.
5. Dental implants protect your remaining teeth. If you need one implant or an entire mouthful, you can get what you need. And, you can get new teeth with a smile on your face knowing you’re getting the best in restoration out there.
There are many reasons to consider dental implants, including the five above. Why not maintain your beautiful smile when implants make that possible?